Our children are encouraged and expected to wear the school uniform so as to develop a sense of pride in being a member of the school community.
- Grey Trousers, skirt, pinafore dress
- Embroidered sky blue school polo shirt
- Embroidered royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black sensible school shoes
As above with the option of:
- Girls – blue & white striped dress
- Boys – grey tailored short trousers
- Embroidered Royal blue Fleece/Reversible Fleece
- Embroidered Royal blue Book Bag
- Embroidered White logo T shirt
- Navy shorts (girls may wear navy cycle shorts)
- PE Pumps
- Named PE Bag
- Children in Key Stage 2 are required outdoor trainers
Jewellery should not be worn at any time in school, as it is a health and safety risk. Small stud earrings are permitted, but we ask that pupils are able to remove these themselves for PE lessons. Staff are not permitted to remove earrings and nor can staff be responsible for items of jewellery. Long hair should be tied back at all times.
We ask parents to name all items of clothing. Children inevitably discard clothing as they go through the day and, naming items makes it much easier to return these discarded items to their rightful owners!
Uniform is available from the following suppliers using the links below:
The School Shop – Evesham
https://www.theschoolshopuk.co.uk/product-category/ashton-under-hill/ an appointment system is operating due to the current Covid-19 guidelines for Social Distancing. Please click this link for further information : https://theschoolshopuk.as.me/
Tesco My Clothing