- Recognise that there are many different faiths
- Learn about some of the world’s principal religious traditions and world views
- Visit places of worship to broaden knowledge and experience of different faiths
- Develop tolerance and understanding
At Ashton First School, we follow the Worcestershire Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education (2020-2025). Our children explore what people believe and what difference this makes to how they live, so that they can gain the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to handle questions raised by religion and belief, reflecting on their own ideas and ways of living.Open here for R.E. content
By the end of Key Stage 2, be able to:
- Make sense of a range of religious and non-religious beliefs.
- Understand the impact and significance of religious and non-religious beliefs.
- Make connections between religious and non-religious beliefs, concepts, practices and ideas studied.